When we come to your home, we help you to see it the way a potential buyer will see it. By following our suggestions, you can significantly increase the selling price of your home. We will offer you cost-effective solutions to help you get the most bang for your buck. First impressions from a potential buyer can make or break the chance of a potential sale. Let the Rampinelli Team help you attract buyers!
We will look carefully at walls, floors, and ceilings for signs of wear, marks or need for repainting. We may suggest that you have a professional cleaning service come and perform a thorough cleaning.
Remember that if a potential buyer sees you bursting at the seams (like bulging closets & cluttered surfaces), they will think their possessions won't fit either. Consider temporarily putting extra items in storage. A potential buyer must be able to picture the home as theirs, so it is important for you to remove all of your personal items. Think of it as: while your home is for sale, you are transitioning out.
Inspect the outside grounds
Remove any building materials, scrap wood, discarded household items, etc. from the property.
Store garbage cans in the garage.
Check the home from the roof line down.
- Is the roof free and clear of obstructions and moss?
- Are the gutters clear and neatly hung?
- Are the windows clean and free from obstructions (such as overgrown bushes or trees)?
- Are bushes, trees, and shrubs neatly pruned?
Inspect the condition of the paint or siding?
- Is it time to power wash the siding?
- Is touch up paint needed?
- Is the front door in good shape?
Do flower beds need an upgrade?
- Are plants neatly pruned?
- Is the bed free and clear of weeds?
- Is the bed properly mulched?
Keep the lawn neatly groomed.
- Is the lawn free from weeds?
- Is the lawn free from grass clippings?
- Is the lawn neatly edged?